A SNOW TUBING TRIP WITH FLEMINGSBURG BAPTIST
Location: Perfect North Slopes in Lawrenceburg IN
Date: January 21st
Time: Please have your child at Flemingsburg Baptist Church no later than 8 am
Transportation: Church van
Cost: 25.00 a person for two hours. Plus money for lunch. See attached sheet with list of prices.
Notes: Joe’s Office number for any questions 845-5121.
Deadline: Permission slip must be turned in by January 18th at the latest. Joe will be at the middle school that Friday morning. Or permission slips can be dropped off at the church.
WHAT TO BRING
- Hat – if your head is warm the rest of you is likely to stay warm.
- Waterproof Gloves/Mittens
- Jacket/Parka (water resistant)
- Synthetic or wool base layers for top & bottom – Synthetic materials help to wisk moisture away from your skin. Once again, do not wear cotton as a base layer.
- Snow/Water resistant pants – very important
- Warm, dry socks – No cotton.
- Extra clothes, shoes to change into
- Both Wavier Forms 1112tubingwaiver and A SNOW TUBING TRIP WITH FLEMINGSBURG BAPTIST